Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fuck I am bored

I have yet to discover the art of doing something useful and/or productive. So as is the norm in such situation, we turn to the Intertron. And I recently remembered something amusing that had us enthralled upon its discovery, two years ago or something. I only remembered it again. anyway, here it is in all it's glory.


Haha yes! Spiderman, Mazinger Z, an unnamed ballerina and monk dancing! And, uuuh, yeah that's it. Pretty pathetic I know. Since Blogger doesn't allow for gifs, go here to see it in motion. For even more fun, play your favorite music in the back and watch them dance in time! Best viewed while listening to:

- Angelina
- Sasakyan Kita
- Be My Lover
- On Ne S'aimera Plus Jamais (the shami-shami song)
- (Insert your favorite tricycle/jeep song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home