Sunday, August 06, 2006

Almost there!

The other day was my last day at work, and it ended in a fitting fashion. The training class for our contract had just finished their training, and they were on their first day taking calls, and a trainee was assigned to be under my supervision. Ah yes, I remember being in his position, inexperienced, unaware of what to do, nervous as fuck. Well, I actually wasn't as nervous as this guy, this guy was literally shaking. But yeah, he'll grow out of it. That or leave. Or get fired. But yeah, it was the first time I've ever spent more than 8 months at a place of employment, and even though most of my friends at work had already left prior, it was still sad to leave. LOL, who am I kidding. That shift felt like the LONGEST 8 hrs of my life. Especially the last hour, which was especially painful, even though there was no calls, it seemed to go at half the speed. When I exited the doors for the last time, I could feel something on my tongue, and I realized it was the sweet taste of freedom :D (until my next job :(

I realize that the longer that I keep from writing blog entries, the shorte they get. On the day of my quitting I had envisioned a much longer entry, yet know it has been whittled down to almost nothing. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home